St. Paul Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents are stressful. When car accidents leave you with injuries, a totaled vehicle, or diminished capacity to work in the short- or long-term, it can be overwhelming. Contact an attorney as soon as possible so we can help fight for and protect your rights in the aftermath of a car accident. At Swor & Gatto, we work hard to help you get the compensation you deserve after an automobile accident in St. Paul and the greater Twin Cities area.
Why You Need a Car Accident Attorney
The attorneys at Swor & Gatto have years of experience advocating for our clients’ rights. Our primary objective is to fight for your rights and full compensation for your injuries, economic losses, and non-economic losses. Contact us today at (651) 454-3600 if you or a loved one has been in one of the following types of car accidents in St. Paul:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents, including semi-truck and delivery truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents
- ATV and snowmobile accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Boats, water skis and Jet Ski accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Multiple-car collisions
- Fatal car accidents
- Fractured Sternum Car Accident
- Drunk driving accidents and claims against bars for overserving
- Injuries to passengers
- Uninsured and under-insured motorists
We can represent you in all forms of legal processes, including court settings, negotiations, alternative dispute resolution, and more. We can also help represent you in legal conflicts with the other involved drivers, car insurance providers, manufacturers, and other entities.
Car Accident Injuries Have Long-Lasting Impacts
If you or a passenger were injured during a car accident, those injuries could cost you money, time, and non-economic losses, including pain and emotional distress. Hiring an attorney can help you receive monetary compensation for harm as a result of your car accident. An attorney can also help you secure compensation for the death of a loved one in a fatal car accident in St. Paul.
At Swor & Gatto, we have experience fighting for past, current, and future compensation for economic and non-economic losses that include:
- Doctor visits
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Home care expenses
- Lost wages
- Physical therapy
- Ramps and other assistance devices
Non-Economic Losses and General Damages
- Diminished spousal and family relationships
- Emotional distress
- Loss of bodily functions
- Pain and suffering
- Temporary and permanent disabilities
Our team can advocate for damages due to automobile losses and the cost of damage to your property.
Examples of Our Car Accident Cases
Our attorneys handle all types of auto accident cases, including:
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Rear end collisions
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents
Our Firm’s Process and Results
Our team has secured over 200 million dollars for our clients through settlements and verdicts. We work hard to recover damages on your behalf through fair legal processes. There’s no fee for our services unless we win because your rights and representation are our priority. See our case results that show our commitment to our clients.
We offer our clients personalized legal advice and attention. Our services include:
- Free initial consultations in our office, your home, or the hospital for your convenience.
- Translation services and bilingual attorneys so your side of the event is heard/
- Prompt responses to phone calls, emails, questions, and concerns.
Start with a free initial consultation so we can plan the best legal strategy in response to your car accident.
Fighting for Your Right to Compensation Against a Negligent Driver
Our attorneys can build a case against negligent drivers who are partially or fully responsible for your car accident. Throughout the process, we will contact the other driver’s insurance providers or attorneys to ensure your legal rights are represented and you get the fairest outcome possible. We are prepared to take your case to trial in the event the other parties try to minimize your claim through defenses such as:
- No Negligence or Comparative Negligence: Following many accidents, the responsible party will attempt to have the victim take full or partial responsibility. Our team of attorneys will secure all available evidence and defend you. In the event of shared fault, Minnesota’s contributory negligence laws still allow you to claim compensation under the circumstances and so long as the other party is proven to be more at fault.
- Limited Losses: The opposing side often argues that your economic or non-economic losses are less severe than maintained. Our attorneys can secure and document evidence to establish your claims and losses.
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists
Sometimes, the other motorist involved in a car accident may have insufficient insurance to cover your injuries and losses. This can happen when (a) the other motorist has no coverage at all or (b) they have minimum coverage and your losses exceed the cap. In those circumstances, we can work with you to file a claim with your insurance company under your policy’s uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage.
Before filing a claim with the other driver’s or your insurance providers, talk to an attorney. Our team can handle the process to fight for the maximum allowable payout to cover your losses and expenses. While it can seem like your insurance company should be on your side, that’s often not the case. A single miscommunication or hesitant answer can significantly lower the end payout. Our attorneys have experience communicating with insurance providers and acting on your behalf in your best interests.
Contact Swor & Gatto About Your Car Accident Today
The sooner you contact an attorney after a car accident, the better. The attorneys at Swor & Gatto can help protect your legal rights and advocate for the compensation you deserve. We can start obtaining the evidence to help you choose the best legal option for your situation. Contact us today at (651)454-3600 or complete our intake form so we can contact you as soon as possible.
Blog Posts On Car Accidents
- 7 Things You Need to Do After a Car Crash
- Understanding the Victim’s Rights in Minnesota Car Accident Cases
- Proving a Speeding Driver is Responsible for Your Car Accident
- Minnesota Permanent Disability Car Accident Lawyer
- What to Do When Your Accident Was Caused by the Car Itself
- Settlement Possibilities for a Permanent Disability Caused by a Car Accident in Minnesota
- Car Accident Settlement? Know the Law
- Minnesota Car Accidents: Understanding the Laws
- Limb Amputation from a Car Accident? Now What?
- Is it Too Late to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney for My Uber Accident?
- Filing a Wrongful Death Suit After the Incident – Know Your Time Limits
- What You Can Do After a Rollover Accident
Se habla español