St. Paul Personal Injury Lawyers & Attorney
Our personal injury attorneys at Swor & Gatto, P.A., are strong advocates for people who suffered injuries because of the negligence of another. With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, we build strong cases that seek maximum recovery for our injured clients.
Handling a Range of Cases
Whether a case is straightforward or complex, our personal injury lawyers offer personal service, understanding, and support during difficult times. We have represented people throughout Minnesota, the United States, and beyond. Our cases have involved:
Our clients come to us with a wide range of serious injuries. We also represent families whose loved one died because of another’s negligence, filing wrongful death lawsuits. We know that no amount of money can bring a loved one back, but having the necessary resources can make a huge difference during a difficult time.
A successful personal injury lawsuit can provide payment for lost income, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other costs and damages. Our attorneys use their extensive experience and knowledge of insurance law, trial procedure, evidence, and Minnesota law to obtain maximum compensation.
We invite you to schedule a free consultation to learn about the personal injury practice at Swor & Gatto. Contact our St. Paul, Minnesota, personal injury attorneys at 651-454-3600 or complete our intake form today. If you cannot come to us, we will visit you at home or in the hospital.
Personal Injury Lawsuit Videos
- What Makes Your Firm Different?
- Types of Damages in Car Accident Cases
- Recovering From a Dog Bite If the Dog Has Never Bitten Before
- Marcus Gatto: What is Premises Liability?
- Why Make a Claim to Your Own Insurance Company if You Are Not at Fault
- Insurance Refusal to Pay Additional Expenses
- Importance of Lawyer if Insurance Company Offered to Settle Your Case
- Drunk Driver Collision Injury
- Paul Gatto: How Lawsuits Involving Crashes With Semi- and Delivery Trucks Differ From Automobile-Only Cases
- Catastrophic Injury Damages
- Proving a Slip & Fall Premises Liability Case
- Paul Gatto: What You Should Look for In a Lawyer
- Challenges in Handling Brain Injury Cases
- Motorcycle Accident Issues Discussed
- Will My Rates Go Up If I Fill a Claim?
- Insurance and Bicycle Accidents
- Biggest Premises Liability Case Challenge
- Proving Car Accident Cases
- Recovering if the Other Driver Doesn’t Have Insurance
- Cost & Fees in Personal Injury Cases Attorney in St Paul, Minnesota
- Marcus Gatto: His Very First Trial
Se habla español