At Swor & Gatto, P.A., our personal injury attorneys have been winning damages and compensation for people injured in car accidents in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area since 1981. We have the knowledge and experience to build strong cases and a proven track record of successful results.
From a legal perspective, it is important to take the following actions, if possible, following a car accident caused by a negligent driver:
- At the scene of the accident, pull over and stop at a safe place and contact the police to make sure the accident is documented.
- If you suspect the negligent driver of drinking and driving, tell the police officer.
- Obtain names and contact information from any witnesses who may be present.
- See a medical professional immediately, regardless of how minor your injury may seem. There can be significant repercussions if you wait too long to see a doctor â€” you may not be able to establish a personal injury case.
- Contact an experienced, reputable personal injury lawyer for further guidance regarding what to do after a car accident injury.
- Do not talk to any insurance company agents, including your own, until you have attorney representation.
Contact Our Minneapolis Car Accident Lawyers
We invite you to schedule a free initial consultation to learn how our Minnesota attorneys can help you following an auto accident. Call us toll free at 800-452-5017 or complete our intake form. If your injury prevents you from coming to us, we will not hesitate to visit you at home or in the hospital.
Se habla español